I think she should only do it if you buy those leather shorts to complete the look! The haircut is awesome, but the shorts will put it over the top. :)
Oh Tiff...and Amy....you are both such naughty girls! Must be why I love you both so much:) Anyway....Marisa you totally could do this cut. It would be awesome on your hair, and you in fact! I would love to make it happen. Come soon! As for the shorts...only a REAL friend would say it...don't do it! Love and a hug Kim
4 comments:
I think she should only do it if you buy those leather shorts to complete the look! The haircut is awesome, but the shorts will put it over the top. :)
Tiff totally stole my comment.
Now I have nothing fun to say.
At all.
Just a boring old comment about a boring comment.
(Damn you, Tiff.)
(Can I swear on your blog? I should have asked first, but I didn't. Dammit. Oh...I mean, darnit.)
Oh, and you could totally rock that hair style.
Oh Tiff...and Amy....you are both such naughty girls! Must be why I love you both so much:)
Anyway....Marisa you totally could do this cut. It would be awesome on your hair, and you in fact! I would love to make it happen. Come soon!
As for the shorts...only a REAL friend would say it...don't do it!
Love and a hug
Kim
Post a Comment