my biggest concern when mia started school was the outside influences she would be exposed to. she escaped kinder with minimal damage, just that unfortunate swimsuit situation. first grade has been another story. she came home a few weeks ago asking if brian and i knew what 'omg' meant. then, she dropped this bombshell after school yesterday-
mia: i didn't eat any of my lunch today.
me: what were you so busy doing that you didn't eat your lunch?
mia: talking to zacharia.
me: you should be eating your lunch.
mia: but i have a crush on him. do you know what 'crush' means?
miley: (mockingly) it means you loooove him!
mia: exactly! we'll have lunch together every day until we brake up.
me: omg.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Seriously so so funny. You had to know it was coming. The apple and the tree and all... :)
hahaha.
I am not looking foward to those moments. Izabella already likes boys I have no idea what I will do. It's only going to get worse... I remember my first crush only I was in kindergarten, I got moved across the room. We kissed eachother during class.
OMG is right! This IS not happening....weird.
That made my day!!!
stephanie :)
WOW and OMG is right. it really does start early. but that is funny!
HAHAHA... I am with tiff on this one. she is YOUR daughter... that is too cute! Love it!!
hope you are enjoying October and can't wait to see the kiddos outfits. I bet they will be amazing.
-katy
Post a Comment