Wednesday, May 27, 2009

lots of locks

we'll be at costco, target, or another regular dig and i'll catch people starring at my cart full of kids. they come over and touch or comment on the thing that's caught their attention. 'that hair' they say. 'they've got so much hair'. yes they do. or did.

its only been a few years since mia donated her hair the first time. locks of love needs 10 inches to make a wig, so 4 banded 10 inch piggy tales they got. its such a worthy cause and a wonderful learning opportunity for the girls.

racheal gave mia a stylish bob that fits her personality perfectly. miley listened to her favorite music while waiting for her mini meg ryan shag to be cut. the monkeys love their new look- checkin themselves in the mirror every chance they get. mia keeps telling people that she feels '10 pounds lighter'.

the simplified morning routine is to die for!
for good conversation and a great cut- find racheal here and here.

5 comments:

The Biggs Family said...

That one picture of miley listening to the ipod......to die for!!! She is so cute. And I still love Mia's hair. So cute. So it looks like you could do this again next year.

lindsey said...

Seriously, after my own nieces and nephews, you have THE CUTEST kids! And I am so proud of those girls donating their hair to L of L. They are beautiful, inside and out!!!

Tiffanie said...

I was waiting for the haircut pictures. :) Such cuties! I love the picture of Mia jumping.

Amy Jones said...

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE that they are donating their hair. Seriously, your kids really do have the most AMAZING hair I've ever seen. I keep trying to talk Lindy into donating hers...but she just shrugs at me and walks away. Hmmm. Is it possible I just haven't explained it well enough? Seriously, Lindy...some kids have no hair!!!! :)

Mrs.C said...

OMG! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Thanks for the kind words and minor advertising...LOL! Love and miss ya! The pics are great, cant wait until next time!