What happened?!
sorry, i should have been more specific. none of the events were related. he was just an absolute maniac ALL day- grrrr.death wish: he's begging me to do away with him.snow kitty: his alter-egosinged hair: on mia's menorahaerosol sunscreen: all over my comforter.
I'm beginning to think all little boys have a death wish.And all comforters have something undesirable on them.I hadn't counted on the singed-hair thing. I'll let you know.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What happened?!
sorry, i should have been more specific. none of the events were related. he was just an absolute maniac ALL day- grrrr.
death wish: he's begging me to do away with him.
snow kitty: his alter-ego
singed hair: on mia's menorah
aerosol sunscreen: all over my comforter.
I'm beginning to think all little boys have a death wish.
And all comforters have something undesirable on them.
I hadn't counted on the singed-hair thing. I'll let you know.
Post a Comment