Monday, March 30, 2009

one more reason to love blogging

lindsey & tiff
so my sister, who i've met and like, has this friend linsey. linsey, who i've met and like, has this sister shelly. shelly, who i haven't met but like, takes pretty pictures and cooks yummy food. shelly posted this reciepe- i bought the ingredients, brian made it, and for the first time in months our family dinner didn't include any screaming, crying, complaining, or gnashing of teeth.

soooo yummy, thanks shelly!

2 comments:

lindsey said...

Look at Tiff and I!? We're so cute!!! :) That was her birthday party and it was REAL fun!

Shelly is a good cook...I can't buy that dressing here, so I haven't tried this recipe, but it's on the list of Foods-I-Want-To-Eat-When-I-Go-Home-To-Visit.

Thanks for the nice shout out for us Anderson girls!

Tiffanie said...

I love how blogging keeps us all connected.

That recipe looks really good. If I actually cooked things with more than one spice I would probably make it. Maybe this summer when I have lots of time on my hands. :)